As an Investment Consultant you will be responsible for servicing and managing a core group of LFS’s clients, as well as, developing / acquiring new clients and meeting individual & team AUM growth targets.
Investment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Performing regular and ongoing portfolio reviews
- Develop professional relationships with the client
- Have a strong understanding of LFS’s products and services and be able to recognize opportunities to engage the client to use different products and services offered by LFS when appropriate
- Collaborate with other team members on behalf of your client to solve investment management issues, Financial Planning, Estate issues and Tax issues as needed.
- Provide quick& accurate resolutions to various client requests / needs
Employees will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of all regulatory & LFS compliance policies & procedures and to follow them at all times when performing your job responsibilities.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with outside sales managers and referral networks
- Perform regular and ongoing sales and educational events/seminars designed to acquire new clients
- Meet or exceed your personal client development growth targets
- Meet or exceed your personal business development growth targets
Professional Development Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all continuing education requirements are met on time to ensure that professional designations are current and active. (CFP, CFA, CPA, EA, CTEC, ect)
- Seek to improve your skills and knowledge in areas that support and benefit LFS and it’s client’s
- Develop a field of expertise that strengthens the long term growth goals of LFS and its clients. Examples may include (Retirement, Estate, Taxation, Investment Research, Tradingor Portfolio Management)
- Develop professional partnerships and collaborate with other community professionals