As a Wealth Manager, you will be responsible for servicing and managing a core group of LFS’s high net worth clients, developing / acquiring new clients in your field of specialty, and meeting individual/team AUM growth targets.
Client Development Responsibilities:
- Perform ongoing portfolio reviews with clients
- Develop professional relationships with clients
- Guide clients as they consider engaging LFS' services to optimize their financial situation
- Collaborate with other team members on behalf of your client to answer questions to solve problems
- Prepare and present simple to complex financial planning reports for clients
- Provide quick & accurate resolutions to various client requests / needs
Employees will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of all regulatory & LFS compliance policies & procedures, and to follow them at all times when performing job responsibilities.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with staff working in the field
- Perform sales and educational events/seminars designed to acquire new investment / planning / tax clients
- Meet or exceed your personal client development growth targets
- Meet or exceed your personal business development growth targets
Professional Development Responsibilities:
- Seek to improve your skills and knowledge in areas that support and benefit the firm and its clients
- Develop a field of expertise that strengthens the long term growth goals of the firm and its clients. Examples may include retirement, estate taxation, investment research, trading, and portfolio management.